Saturday, September 13, 2014

Urban Baby

I have started a small business named Urban Baby.  I buy and sell gently used baby items, newborn - 5T.  It is a garage sale without you doing the work! If you are interested in selling me items, I accept:

Clothing, Newborn-5T (no stains or rips)
Toys/Books
Strollers
Cribs
Safety items (bumpers, etc.)
   **No car seats accepted

Anything I do not purchase will be returned to you.

If you are interested in buying, I can ship the items to you for FREE.  However, I must receive payment before I ship.  I currently have baby girl clothes 0-6 months and toys available for purchase.

Please contact me at jessurban2012@gmail.com or 507-236-7454 to get started! 
______________________________________________________________________________

I have been thinking about opening a store the last few months.  I am only online for now, but my dream is to have a store!  My vision is to buy and sell baby/toddler items at an affordable price for all families.  I would like to have a resource corner for shoppers of who local photographers are, local bakers for their kids' birthday cakes, etc.

My county doesn't have anything like this.  The closest 'discount' store is 20 miles away and I hope it will succeed! Not only does it feel GREAT to save money on baby items - especially clothes since they usually only wear it once and they grow out of it!- but it's also nice to get to know your community and converse with other parents.  I want to know about your struggles (because I have been there), I want to help in any way I can - even if it's just a friendly conversation!  Please contact me for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment